What type of attorney do I need to sue a moving company? 2 Answers as of April 08, 2017

I hired a moving company to transport my goods to another state and they are holding our belongings hostage. The company is requesting more monies.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
You need a civil litigation company. You may have to sue them in the state where your possessions are.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 4/8/2017
Ty Wilson Law | Ty Wilson
You will need to hire a contract attorney for breach of contract in the state where you hired them. Get your written contract as that is what your agreement is with that company and the language will be very important.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 4/8/2017
Click to View More Answers: