What type of attorney do I need to hire if I caught a disease from a job I used to have? 18 Answers as of April 04, 2013

I have been told by a doctor that I have cellulite. I use to work at a chicken factory. And I caught it from there. I need an attorney.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
James E. Hasser, Jr. P.C.
James E. Hasser, Jr. P.C. | Jim Hasser
You'll need a lawyer familiar with both accident and comp law. Your doctor will have to be willing to testify your disease is job related.
Answer Applies to: Alabama
Replied: 4/4/2013
Nash & Franciskato Law Firm
Nash & Franciskato Law Firm | Brian Franciskato
A workers compensation attorney or a product liability attorney or both.
Answer Applies to: Missouri
Replied: 4/4/2013
Musilli Brennan Associates PLLC
Musilli Brennan Associates PLLC | John F Brennan
Although I am not familiar with the disease, if you believe you are injured due to your occupation and are within the statute of limitations for filing a claim, it would appear that this is a workman's comp action. Therefore you should seek counsel from a attorney familiar with Worker's Compensation.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 4/4/2013
David F. Stoddard
David F. Stoddard | David F. Stoddard
A workers Compensation attorney.
Answer Applies to: South Carolina
Replied: 4/4/2013
Law Ofices of Edwin K. Niles | Edwin K. Niles
Personal injury attorney. He'll need to retain an expert witness.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/4/2013
Click to View More Answers:
12 3 4 Free Legal QuestionsConnect with a local attorney