What steps should we take to enforce a quit claim deed? 10 Answers as of July 25, 2013

We reserved all our rights to revoke a quit claim deed through legal documentation.

Goldsmith & Guymon | Dara Goldsmith
That seems peculiar. You should seek legal counsel and have then review the deed to determine if you effectively reserved that right. This information is only intended to give general information in response to an inquiry. It does not establish an attorney client relationship. This response is only based upon the limited facts presented and is merely intended to assist you in determining if you should contact an attorney to provide you with legal advice.
Frederick & Frederick PLC | James P Frederick
I am not sure what you mean. Did you sign a deed pursuant to MLTS 9.3? How did you "reserve all your rights?" Someone needs to review your paperwork. If this was a document you drafted on your own, it may be a big mess.
James T. Weiner & Associates, P.C.
James T. Weiner & Associates, P.C. | James T. Weiner
I do not understand, generally you cannot reserve such rights except if you include a reverter clause in the quit claim. How did you reserve those rights? If it was not on the quit claim deed you may have not done it properly if it was the reservation of rights should have the procedures. Please contact an attorney
Once a quit claim deed is execute, it cannot be revoked.
Minor, Bandonis and Haggerty, P.C.
Minor, Bandonis and Haggerty, P.C. | Brian Haggerty
You can't revoke a deed. A deed transfers ownership of real property. Once the deed is recorded, the ownership has changed.
    I believe you have asked this question before. You cannot revoke a quit claim deed without the owners signature on a new quit claim deed. Just because you reserved the right does not mean anything and you should have consulted an attorney before making the original transfer.
    You need a court order to revoke a Quitclaim Deed.
    Kokish & Goldmanis, P.C.
    Kokish & Goldmanis, P.C. | Bernard H. Greenberg
    Go see an attorney specializing in real estate.
    Martin Barnes - Attorney at Law
    Martin Barnes - Attorney at Law | Martin Barnes
    I know this isn't the answer you are looking for - but you will want to meet with an Indiana Attorney to help you examine your options.
    James Law Group
    James Law Group | Christine James
    You will have to look at the contract to see how you can do it. The person who you quit claimed to will need to sign and record a quitclaim back to you.