What steps should I take to make my husband a legal resident while I am unemployed? Posted on March 18, 2011

My husband and I have been married for a year now. He came to the U.S. as a farmworker, we have a three month old daughter, and we got married after his status expired. I am trying to get an adjustment of status, but I'm unemployed. Is there any hope with this situation?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: