What steps do I need to take to bring my mom to the US if I am a citizen? 4 Answers as of March 28, 2011

Can I file an I-130 for my mum? I am petitioning for my husband and his I-130 has been approved. I have submitted AOS fees and forms. What steps do I need to take to bring my mum here if I am a citizen?

It is the same thing!
Marie Michaud Attorney At Law
Marie Michaud Attorney At Law | Marie Michaud
In order to get your mom here, you need to do exactly the same as you did for your husband.File I-130, wait for approval, the submit fee for AOS and forms.
Theresa E. Tilton, Attorney at Law
Theresa E. Tilton, Attorney at Law | Theresa E. Tilton
The process to petition for your mother is the same as for your husband, the I-130. Be careful that you have sufficient income, counting both as members of your family, to meet the requirements of the affidavit of support.
If you mother is not in the US, you have to file an I-130 petition for her. After it is approved she can begin the immigrant visa process.