What is the statute of limitations for unresolved DUI case? 4 Answers as of February 05, 2014

I was arrested for a DUI and driving while suspended 20 years ago in New Hampshire. Before the case progressed to the courts, I took a job traveling extensively on a global scale for the following 15 years. I now reside in California my newest career 80 percent of possible employers require a valid drivers license creating obvious problems. With something this old, wouldn't courts just settle for some monetary agreement and allow me to get my license back?

Steven Alpers | Steven Alpers
You would have to apply to CA DMV. They will tell you if you need to do anything under New Hampshire rules. Money only works in politics.
Ozols Law Firm
Ozols Law Firm | Alex Ozols
1 year from the date of the incident! Good luck!
Strowbridge Blaisdel Richardson | Strowbridge Richardson
There are a number of questions that need to be addressed before your question can be answered. Were you charged with a DUI in New Hampshire? If you were charged, it sounds like you never appeared. Have you contacted the New Hampshire Court to discover if you had any outstanding warrants? New Hampshire may have purged the records after a statutory period of time, perhaps 7 years? If that is the case you may not have a record in New Hampshire. I recommend you do some research on your problem. You may be able to answer you're your concerns yourself.
Hudson Bair | Hudson Bair
You should contact a DUI defense attorney in New Hampshire to determine if the case can be dismissed or what, if anything, will be required to resolve it.