What is the statute of limitations for an o.u.i. in Maine? 1 Answers as of April 20, 2011

My license has been revoked in Washington State for an offense in Maine occurring in 1993 which I was told was settled through enumeration. Why, after 18 years am I expected to pay again. I am a disabled individual and have a low disability income.

Law Office of Neal L. Weinstein
Law Office of Neal L. Weinstein | Neal L. Weinstein
There is no statute of limitations for failing to appear and resolving the charge. I don't know what you mean by "enumeration".

There is no such thing as enumeration in regards to resolving a criminal case. You may have confused the language. However, I am available to get the charge dismissed based upon unavailability of witnesses, or other reasons, but I would require a retainer, as I would have to enter my appearance, schedule a trial or hearing on the matter, an argue to the DA and judge.

You could also do that yourself, but not by mail. There is probably a warrant for your arrest in Maine a this time, and a bail, and for you to resolve the case personally, you would have come to Maine, post bail, schedule a trial and then argue for the case to be dismissed.
Answer Applies to: Maine