What state will my child custody papers have to go through? Posted on July 31, 2011

I live in NE. The state of NE has jurisdiction over my children. My ex lives in OK and wants to file for custody. Which state will the paperwork have to go through?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: