What sort of tax attorney to do taxes for an online company? 3 Answers as of December 18, 2010

I just started my company less than a six months ago. We currently have 5 paid employees and we are an online company. What sort of tax attorney should I be looking into to do our taxes and tax planning? Thanks.

Mankus & Marchan, LTD
Mankus & Marchan, LTD | Tony Mankus
You need a good accountant to help you set up the company's books and records and advise you as to the tax filing and depositing requirements.
Givner & Kaye
Givner & Kaye | Bruce Givner
The most important tax advisor to a start-up business is a high quality CPA. Once you have that, then the CPA will know when it is best to bring in a tax attorney. What city and state are you in? Depending upon the answer, I may be able to refer you to the right CPA, which is the right first step.

Tax attorneys typically do planning, e.g., income tax planning for the entity and for the owner.
LT Pepper Law
LT Pepper Law | Luke T. Pepper
Someone with a background in drafting estate plans for high net worth individual and who has background using insurance as a tax tool.