What sort of charges am I looking at for committing theft while on probation? How? 5 Answers as of June 03, 2015

Last year I got charged with second degree commercial burglary. My sentence was a fine, theft class, 40 hours community service and four day in custody. Plus three years of informal probation. Well this month I got charged with petty theft. What am I looking at?

A revocation of the remaining 2 years on probation (2 years to serve in prison), especially since it is another theft offense.
The judge can order jail time on the case you are serving probation for reason that you violated the terms of probation... especially getting a subsequent charge of the same nature. You can also be sentence for up to a year in jail on the new charge. It appears that you didn't learn much from the first case.
Significantly more penalties, fines, community service as well as jail. Get an attorney.
Potential felony now. Time to shop for a lawyer.
Ksicinski
Ksicinski | Paul Ksicinski
Your biggest headache is going to be your revocation. Depending on whether there was time imposed and stayed or a with held sentence will determine the degree of your headache. To control these events the best way possible, you should get a lawyer now before it is too late.