What sort of attorney can get me out of a time share condo? 1 Answers as of October 12, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of George H. Shers | George H. Shers
Depends upon the facts, but unless there was some misrepresentation, you probably are stuck and no attorney can help.? If not, you would see a real estate attorney, especially one who specializes in time shares.? I did get out of one [guy named Steward did it for $1,000], but most companies that say they can help either do nothing or charge a large amount.? There are a large number of scams around involving time shares; do not pay any money upfront.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/12/2017
Click to View More Answers: