What should you do if you can no longer afford a house? Posted on July 14, 2011

I want to see what my mom can do. My dad has left her and went to a different country and will not be coming back and he declined to sign off the house before he left. My mom is unable to afford paying for the house mortgage and bills as well as supporting 2 kids under 18. I want to see what we can do or where to find help.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: