What should we expect after proof of enrollment hearing? 2 Answers as of May 07, 2017

My friend was originally charged felony DV but most likely reduced to misdemeanor. Does it mean that this case is almost done? What is proof of enrollment hearing? Does it mean he accepted prosecutor's offer? Is there any way that I can find what kind of offer he got?

You seem to be confusing a number of different issues. If the charge has been reduced to a misdemeanor before his conviction the case is just getting started. If it has already been resolved by plea or trial (you seem to be unsure) then his sentencing may be the only remaining issue. A proof of enrollment hearing suggests the latter in that that probably refers to the requirement he enroll in the mandated alcohol awareness program that he needs to do in order to get his license back.
Have you tried asking him? Your friend knows more about his case than anyone on this forum.