What should we do if we owe 2 years of sales tax? Posted on March 07, 2011

I owe 2 years sales tax on a business that is now closed. With penalties and interest over $100,000. Was owned by family. Father wants debit in his name only. To work out repayment.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: