What should we do after our child was arrested for molestation without evidence in Pennsylvania? 1 Answers as of January 24, 2011

The police went to my child’s school and arrested him for molestation. He is a minor himself, and the person he is charged for molesting is a minor also. Is this possible? And what should I do next?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
LT Pepper Law
LT Pepper Law | Luke T. Pepper
You should contact a lawyer to see if you can get the charges reduced and to full vet the facts. It is possible and you should consult a lawyer to see if you can handle the charges in the best interest of your child.
Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania
Replied: 1/24/2011
Click to View More Answers: