What should my son do if there he has a warrant for failure to appear? Posted on February 13, 2011

In Indiana my son did not appear to court for breaking a rental lease . He just got dependable job and is worried there is a warrant for failure to appear. How should he handle this to keep from losing his job. He says he got paper stating he owed the man about 500.00 but did not have job to pay the man what he owed ,but wanting to make things right and pay what he owes. Will he have to go to jail for failure to appear please help with legal steps to take.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: