What should my husband do about lost wages because of a personal injury? 1 Answers as of July 12, 2013

My husband was hit by another car in March, and he has been off work because of his injuries. Our insurance is only paying for 70 percent of his wages and he is receiving short-term disability from work.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Ron Graham Attorney at Law
Ron Graham Attorney at Law | Ron Graham
Do you have a pending suit against the other driver?
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 7/12/2013
Click to View More Answers: