What should my brother do regarding the income tax officer? Posted on June 13, 2011

My big brother opened a business. He filed an income tax return to take a loan but he is nether getting loans even though he is getting so much loss in business. He closed his business and left the home my mother legally severed him, but the income tax inspector wants to put a notice at home. What should I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: