What should I say in the appeal to maintain my benefits? 1 Answers as of August 16, 2011

I left a job to move 180 miles back to my home because I could not afford to keep the place any longer. They penalized me 13 weeks & also took half my benefits away. I plan to appeal their decision. What should I say in the appeal? Or do I need an attorney? It amounts to about 3000.00 dollars.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Bernard Huff, Attorney/Mediator
Bernard Huff, Attorney/Mediator | Bernard Huff
You should either consult with or retain a worker's compensation or employment attorney for legal representation regarding your appeal.
Answer Applies to: Indiana
Replied: 8/16/2011
Click to View More Answers: