What should I expect for 3 MIP charges in Georgia? 2 Answers as of June 11, 2013

How can an attorney help me and what should the expected sentencing be? I was charged with 3 MIPs over a period of 3 months in the state of Georgia and I was wondering what to expect in court?

It is imperative that you retain an experienced criminal attorney in your community as soon as possible, and then you can discuss your options after discussing all the facts and any evidence in mitigation. Good luck!
A good attorney can refer you to an alcohol awareness class before you go to court, because you have 3 MIP charges, which signals a problem with alcohol. What happens in court depends of the quality of the attorney, the temperament of the judge and the other things that are going on in your life (school, employment, etc.).