What should I expect for 3 MIP charges? 5 Answers as of June 08, 2015

How can an attorney help me and what should the expected sentencing be? I was charged with 3 MIPs over a period of 3 months and I was wondering what to expect in court?

Expect a heavy dose of drug and alcohol counseling and community service.
Are all of your charges in the same court? If so, what court(s) are your matters in? I would recommend that you contact an attorney in your area to discuss your situation in more detail. Once the attorney knows the court they can better address what to expect.
You should hire a lawyer and get this relatively minor charge dismissed. By yourself you're going to get a criminal record and lose your license for a year, and it isn't worth it.
Lots of trouble and relatively severe penalties as it is clear you are not modifying your behavior.
You need more than an attorney.... 3 MIPs in 3 months, tells me either you simply can't learn from past mistakes, or you have a serious alcohol/drug issue that needs to be addressed before you ruin your life. If you do have an alcohol/drug issue, an attorney may help you lessen the penalties if you enter a treatment program. Yes, I would suggest that you consult with an attorney.