What should I expect for 1st speeding and 1st no insurance ticket? 7 Answers as of March 25, 2013

If I receive court supervision for my first offense no insurance ticket, will my license still be suspended?

In Michigan the speeding ticket is a civil infraction; but the no insurance is a misdemeanor. Do not drive without insurance. Get some and maybe they will drop the charge.
Your license will be suspended.
Hammerschmidt Broughton Law
Hammerschmidt Broughton Law | Mark A. Broughton
Get an insurance policy before you go to court and the insurance ticket will probably be dismissed. The speeding ticket is only worth a fine and that depends on how fast you were going and the jurisdiction your court is in.
William L. Welch, III Attorney | William L. Welch, III
That depends on whether you are found guilty, how fast you are going, whether you have resolved the insurance issue, your prior record, how serious these are in the court's eyes, mitigation, and allocution. An attorney can assist you with evaluating the prosecution's case, any defenses that you might have, and any plea offer that might be made, so that you can decide whether to plea bargain or go to trial. If you were to be found guilty, then an attorney can assist you with presenting mitigation, allocution, and a recommendation for a more lenient sentence. and a recommendation for a more lenient sentence.
I would need further information to answer such as the exact charges ( there are different levels of charges for speeding ), driving record etc, You should hire an attorney and disclose all the facts and circumstances.
    Law Firm of Martin & Wallentine
    Law Firm of Martin & Wallentine | Jerry Lee Wallentine Jr.
    You need a diversion to prevent anything from being sent to the Kansas Department of Revenue.
    Conway Law Pllc.
    Conway Law Pllc. | B. L. Conway
    Get your insurance squared away and the Court may mark that complied with law. The speeding depends on how much over the speed limit you were traveling. The Court may allow you to attend driver improvment to avoid a conviction on your record.