What should I expect at my second court date for grand larceny? 3 Answers as of April 04, 2011

I was charged for the first time for petty larceny case went to court and the lawyer got it adjourn cause the store did not sign some paper. What to expect on second court date?

You should expect more of the same as the last time. Your lawyer will go in and conference the case and come out and tell you about it and explain your options.
I would need further information such as what paper was not signed, exact charge and facts, but probably the paperwork will be amended and signed and then maybe your attorney and the prosecutor will discuss a plea bargain or whether it will go to trial at a future date.
If you have an attorney you should consult with him. He is familiar with the case and other attorneys should not advise you if you have representation.