What should I do with the check? 3 Answers as of June 22, 2011

I was involve of auto accident 3 months ago, it was the third party at fault, I was injured so I got to the hospital throughout Ambulatory system, I had received medical service from the hospital then a month latter medical provider billed me for what I owe. I sent the bills to the other party’s auto insurance company. The Auto injury’s claim has been settled, and I received the settlement checks including a check to cover a partial payment of the medical bill, but the check was payable under 2 names my (name and the health service provider’s name) I couldn’t cash it, so I kept the check. During that time I went to the hospital and I renewed my a County low income health benefit that I had for years, therefore all the bills that I owed the hospital got tacking care of. So. My question is: what should I do with the check?

You know what you need to do. Just do it. It would be the honest and correct thing to do.
Law Offices of Steven A. Fink
Law Offices of Steven A. Fink | Steven Alan Fink
Have the health service provider sign it over to you if they have been paid in full and then you cash it. If they have not been paid, you sign check over to them.