What should I do to remove my conditional residence? 4 Answers as of March 16, 2011

My wife petitioned me and we got married January 8, 2009 in good faith with 1 6yr old daughter and having irreconcilable differences last month of February 1st. My wife filed a divorce march/2/2011 and I received a proof of summons papers need to be responded till April/2/2011 do I need to file and sign this papers? I have a green card expiring on 4/15/2011. What forms should I file to remove my conditional residence to become a permanent US resident? Please help me process my papers. I don’t want to be separated away from my daughter because I love her so much and since birth I am the one who take good care of her. I appreciate your quick response regarding my problem. Thank you!

I am sorry for what you went through. To remove your condition on green card, both you and your spouse must co-sign the application. If it is unlikely, you don't necessarily hit the wall. If I knew what the irrconsiliable differences really are, I may have some ideas for you. Without knowing specific facts, it is hard for us to tell. You are welcome to contact us for a consultation.
You can self petition to remove the condition off your green card. Contact my office for a free consultation.
You have to file your I-751 before your current CR status expires on 4/15/2011. Since you are not yet divorced it will be complicated since you cannot file jointly with your wife and your are not divorced yet. You must contact an attorney to help with this type of matter because if you fail to file your application you could be deported.
Ideally, you want to file your I-751 within the 90 day period before the conditional green card expires. You can file without your wife but need that finalized divorce at some point during your green card process. I am happy to do a full consultation with you, to analyze your case and review all options. A consult is about one hour and my flat fee is $150. Otherwise I really do encourage you to have a consult with another competent immigration attorney. Again, you can file on your own as long as you meet all requirements!