What should I do to get my license back if it was revoked in 1993 after two DUI convictions in seven years? 2 Answers as of April 19, 2017

I went to a hearing in 1999 but my lawyer never showed up and the hearing officer went on with it anyway. I was denied and have never done anything since that day.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Dungan, Lady, Kirkpatrick & Dungan PLLC | Michael Dungan
The process is still substantially the same as it was back then. Your only avenue for relief is to schedule a hearing with Secretary of State/DAAD with the proper documents. If a circuit court appeal is necessary, there was a nice change in the law last summer. Get a lawyer who actually knows driver license restoration that will show up this time.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 4/19/2017
Klisz Law Office, PLLC
Klisz Law Office, PLLC | Timothy J. Klisz
Hire a new competent lawyer and get back in there.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 4/19/2017
Click to View More Answers: