What should I do to get legal visitation rights? Posted on July 27, 2011

The mother of my daughter is being very unreasonable when it comes to seeing my child! I pay child support every month ON TIME! We do not have a formal visitation agreement. My question is... is there any other option besides getting a paid lawyer to be able to see my child? I've looked into family mediation also. I just don't want an agreement she can flip flop on whenever she feels like. Also can I get a judge to sign off on a family mediation agreement? thank you for your time!

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: