What should I do to be the legally appointed "representative claimant" of my deceased father? 2 Answers as of May 09, 2017

He was a member in the NFL concussion injury settlement.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of George H. Shers | George H. Shers
Check with the attorneys handling the settlement. Normally, the money would go to your father's estate and then distributed via probate.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/9/2017
Patrick W. Currin, Attorney at Law | Patrick Currin
Your father's estate planning documents will indicate who his personal representative will be.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/7/2017
Click to View More Answers: