What should I do regarding owing back sales tax? Posted on March 12, 2011

I was told that I owe back sales tax for 1999 and my case is at the Texas Attorney General’s office. What do I do now? Do I deal with the attorney generals office or the IRS or contact a Lawyer. The amount is $7,225.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: