What should I do regarding my claim against the Chicago police? 1 Answers as of June 08, 2011

I received a letter from Dunn settlement about a claim against the Chicago police department last year I filled out the info last year. This year I was sent a check but I had already moved so now the receptionist told me I had a check coming but I have not received it yet what do I do? It has been two weeks, what should I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Timothy J. Thill P.C.
Timothy J. Thill P.C. | Timothy J. Thill
This is not a criminal matter, but a civil claim. I assume you had an attorney representing you for the lawsuit against the police. Contact them about this matter.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 6/8/2011
Click to View More Answers: