What should I do regarding my citizenship status? 6 Answers as of July 03, 2013

I was denied a citizenship because I submitted police reports that were not certified. The immigration offered me to request a hearing, which I did by providing the certified report requested in support of N336. However, today, I received a letter from the immigration that the processing time for this form is 10 months whereas the processing time for N400 is shorter. So, can I just ignore the N336 and file a new N400?

Yes you can. But 1st you will need to withdraw the N-336. You can do it simultaneously. The only thing that you need to do for the withdrawal is to write a letter stating that you are withdrawing the N-336 in your transmittal letter to USCIS. Good luck!
Baughman & Wang
Baughman & Wang | Justin X. Wang
please write a letter to CIS to withdrew your appeal. Once you receive a letter from CIS acknowledging your withdrawal, you may file a new application.
Easier and faster to re-file the N-400.
Law Offices of Iman Abouelazm, P.A.
Law Offices of Iman Abouelazm, P.A. | Iman I. Abouelazm
It is sometimes better, more efficient and more logical to just file a new N-400 rather than appealing or requesting a hearing on the matter. That is a decision each individual should make depending on his/her own circumstances. ** This is a general answer to your question. It is best to consult with an attorney about your specific situation and goals for the most accurate and reliable legal advice. Good Luck!"
You should bring your certified court documents to a competent immigration attorney and have them analyzed to ensure that you are not barred from obtaining USC at this time. You can then determine what will be the fastest and safest way to obtain your citizenship.