What should I do now regarding my immigration situation? 1 Answers as of May 19, 2011

I studied at x university living in ‘A’ state as a summer 2010. Then I transferred to y University which is in 'B' state as fall 2010 and took two projects and one online class. I completed this semester by living in 'A' state. Then I registered for spring 2011 in which classes start from Jan 31 2011, I am in plan to move from A state to B state, by feb 7 ICE officials visit my home for a tri-vally student. They suspect me and gave NTA stating that "Fail to attend the classes " by having nta I am unable to move from A state to B state and attend the classes. The DSO of my Y uni get me out of f1 status for not attending the classes. Now I got court date (Aug 31 2011). I consult lawyers regarding this they said by having nta I am unable to apply for reinstatement. Can you suggest me what can I do now?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
This is sounding more like a math question but the short answer is for you to consult with your attorney again and strategize about ways of prevailing in removal proceedings. There are ways and your attorney needs to map all that out for you. I don't know your circumstances but I can assure you this is the kind of question that cannot be well answered in a forum like this. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/19/2011
Click to View More Answers: