What should I do if there is a judgment against me and I surrendered my car? Posted on June 24, 2011

I have a judgment against me for a car that I surrendered a few years ago. I was served with papers a week ago and have no idea how to fill them out. I do not work and I have nothing of value for them to take as payment. Can they take my husbands belongings if his name was not on the car and my name is not on anything he has.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: