What should I do if there is a child support order against me? Posted on February 04, 2011

I live in New Jersey my ex moved to Texas. I got a child support judgment against me saying I have not paid in 12 months but I have paid the whole time I did not even miss one payment. Plus I do not have a job and there saying I do and they want more money from me now I told the lady 4 different times I had no job and she told me too bad. I do not know what to do everything on the papers is a lie and I have a new baby coming in 2 weeks with no money and there trying to take over $300 a month from me what can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: