What should I do if suing my ex for half the bills that he left me with? Posted on June 30, 2011

When we moved in he signed the rental agreement and now he’s refusing to pay half of the bills from when he was here. I'm also wondering if I can request a wage garnishment because he was in an auto accident without insurance and hasn’t paid the lady a cent of the $1800 he owes her which is why he has no license.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: