What should I do if the state claims that I owe taxes? Posted on March 08, 2011

Arkansas claims that I owe state taxes for the year of 1999 although I did not move there until 2000 & stayed less than one year before returning to Michigan. They told me to send them my state taxes for year 1999 and of course I don’t have them & when trying to obtain them from the state of Michigan, they don't go back that far. I know I should have taken care of this before, but I am a procrastinator so what do I do now?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: