What should I do if someone is suing me over an auto accident? 1 Answers as of July 12, 2011

I have been involved in accident 2009 driving a company vehicle. Now in 2011 the other car made a lawsuit against me and the company I work for. What should I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
LT Pepper Law
LT Pepper Law | Luke T. Pepper
The company's insurance company should provide an attorney as you were working at the time of the accident.
Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania
Replied: 7/12/2011
Click to View More Answers: