What should I do if police want me to wear a wire? Posted on June 09, 2011

I met a girl online. I chatted it up for 2 days. Wanted to meet up n she wanted to smoke weed. So like an idiot I got a bag for her n when I arrived she asked kind of car I was in then 3 cops showed up. They searched my vehicle and found 2-3 grams of weed and my pistol. I showed my CCW n they detained me while they searched my vehicle. After finding the weed they sat me in the car and told me if I bought some weed for them wearing a wire this never happened. I agreed they gave me my pistol back n let me be on my way. I'm supposed to call him by Tuesday the 14th to wear a wire on Thursday. He said if I don’t call him there will be a warrant issued. I was never told what I was charged with n I am concerned about the dangers of wearing a wire n don’t want to wear it. What should I do? What can happen?