What should I do if my son was taken from North Carolina by his mom? Posted on January 28, 2011

My son’s mom took my son and ran to California. She petitioned me through a newspaper where I live in North Carolina. She told the courts she did not know how to find me. Now my son had been liven with me for the past 4 years and I had been taking him to see her almost every weekend. Things were fine, nit now I am being told that I owe $6,209 an imp not allowed to see or talk to my son. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: