What should I do if my husband was arrested by ICE? 3 Answers as of May 27, 2011

My husband was picked up from our home by what I believe was ice organization and is now waiting for his court date which is in June. Is there anything that can be done?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
I do not know anything about your husband's immigration and criminal history so I cannot really guide you on this. I suggest you get an immigration attorney that can help you with that. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/27/2011
Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
Yes, you need to hire an experienced deportation defense attorney asap. Feel free to call our office.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 5/27/2011
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
Hire a lawyer to find out why he was detained and what defenses he might have. If you are in South Florida, you are welcome to find us.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 5/27/2011
Click to View More Answers: