What should I do if my husband filed an annulment for our divorce? 6 Answers as of April 14, 2011

My husband filed an annulment but I wanted our marriage to be dissolve. What should I do?

Edwin Fahlen Attorney at Law
Edwin Fahlen Attorney at Law | Edwin Fahlen
It is usually very difficult to obtain an Annulment of a marriage. These cases are usually easy to win, if you have the proper legal argument, which I can prepare for you.
Law Office of John C. Volz
Law Office of John C. Volz | John C. Volz
You may respond with a Request For Dissolution. Please contact our office if you would like further assistance in this matter so that we may learn the particulars about your case.
Goldberg Jones
Goldberg Jones | Zephyr Hill
File your response and request a Dissolution of Marriage. Call me if you would like our help.
Timely file and serve by maila Response on form FL-120requesting a Dissolution of Marriage. Someone other than you, over the age of 18 will need to do the service and sign a proof of service which will need to be attached to the Response before it can be filed.
Respond requesting a divorce. If you are in my area, please contact me for a free consultation.