What should I do if my ex wife is trying to terminate my child custody rights? Posted on February 13, 2011

My ex wife and her husband are trying to get my rights terminated. I pay child support and have been. They have not let me see my kids in over a year and now have hired a lawyer and are posting something in the news. I am not sure when but they are trying to get my rights completely taken away. I am in no way shape able to hire a lawyer right now and do not know what to do. Can you please help me this is going on in North Carolina?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: