What should I do if my ex husband is filing for child custody? Posted on March 12, 2011

I live in Wyoming with our son and he lives in vVrginia, our son is 5 months old, we were not married and he does not pay child support.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: