What should I do if money was unknowingly taken from the estate? Posted on April 28, 2011

My father died recently. As the executor (my sister, Judy) got an attorney to do the will. My other sister told me that Judy took money out of his account and put it in another account. When I confronted her, she said no, and that she had a stock worth $20,000 that the attorney did not know about and not to tell them because it would take even longer. I thought about it and remember she had to take it out before she even hired him? Should I report this ? Will they not let her know I was the one to tell? Does the attorney go back to day of death or even before death? Is it possible to get passed the attorney? I assumed it is actually more, since I was informed out of indirectly feeling as she was forced to say something. Kind of like to keep me quiet. And f that was the case, the amount is probably more. May be a little to some but a lot to me.