What should I do if indicted for a DWI? 1 Answers as of May 10, 2011

Was declared habitual offender 4 years ago recently charged with DWI have not been convicted of driving yet but was indicted and charged with driving after being declared habitual offender how can the state do this before I have been convicted in district court.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Harden Law Offices
Harden Law Offices | Leonard D. Harden
Contact the best DWI lawyer you can find. There are certain qualifications that you should look for in hiring a DWI lawyer:
1. Exclusively handles criminal defense.
2. Expert at FST
3. Expert at breath testing
4. Expert at blood testing
5. Trains other lawyers how to defend DWI cases
6. Belongs to NHACDL
7. Belongs to NACDL
8. Belongs to NCDD
9. Tries and wins cases
10. You are comfortable with the person and they are confident.

Good luck.
Answer Applies to: New Hampshire
Replied: 5/10/2011
Click to View More Answers: