What should I do if in a child custody dispute with a grandparent? 1 Answers as of June 29, 2011

What do I do when I am being sued by my daughters paternal grandmother when I already provide her with access to my child. She even gets to pick her up and have overnight visitation for whole weekends.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Reeves Law Firm, P.C.
Reeves Law Firm, P.C. | Roy L. Reeves
Grandparents have no rights in Texas. Do not give her any rights. You are the parent, she is the Grandma. Cut her off.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 6/29/2011
Click to View More Answers: