What should I do if ICE has a hold on my fiances account? 2 Answers as of June 20, 2011

My fiance was recently sent to jail for 20 days for driving with a suspended license; we were already planning on getting married and when I went to bail him out, ICE had already put a hold on his account. What should I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
Contact an experienced deportation defense lawyer. We handle those cases.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 6/20/2011
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
He will be put in deportation proceeding where a judge will hear the case. It is your chance to hire a lawyer to find relief for you. Good luck. You are welcome to contact our law firm for assistance.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 6/20/2011
Click to View More Answers: