What should I do if I was turned away for being late turning myself in on my surrender date? 1 Answers as of August 22, 2017

I was a few minutes late turning myself in on the date I was court ordered to surrender myself. They turned me away. Can I show up the following Friday or is it mandatory to be seen by a judge first?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
You should hire a lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant. A lawyer can do this without you present if the underlying charge is a misdemeanor, so it is less risky for you.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 8/22/2017
Click to View More Answers: