What should I do if I was served with custody papers? Posted on January 10, 2011

I was recently served with Custody Papers for my Son. I have no idea what I should do next. Please help I do not want to lose my son.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: