What should I do if I was refused service at a local store due to my race? Posted on August 02, 2011

Recently I went to a gas station, and when I pulled up there was this guy inside who seemed to be really upset. So as he walks out he begin to knock thing over inside the store. So I begin to leave, but when I saw that he was leaving I decided that I would go back and check on the employee inside. So I go up to the counter and ask the gentleman if everything was okay? No answer and he wouldn't look at me. So I ask again thinking he didn't hear but this time he looked then turn his head. So I just said okay and asked for the items I needed from behind the counter. He went on to say "you are with that guy, you will not get anything from me." Then he went on to say " I have you on tape", then proceeded to show me. Clearly it was no way on was with this guy. I was parked in front of the store and this guy was parked by the gas pumps and the employee watched this guy as he walked out to his car. So when I did leave and come back I parked in the same spot which is in veiw of this employee. I explained to him that I wasn't with this person and showed him the car I had just got out of. I asked for the items again but he kept saying no, and i just walked out. So he basically refused to serve me and followed me outside.